Skip to content ↓


If you have moved to the local area and you would like your child to attend Germander Park School (or you have decided to move your child to Germander Park School from another school locally), please telephone the school to make an appointment to have a school tour and discussion.

To apply for a place at the school, you will need to complete the transfer form on the Milton Keynes Council website ( and search for School Admissions.

If you have not been allocated a school place at Germander Park School and you wish to appeal, you will need to contact Milton Keynes Council to appeal. 

If you wish to read about the process, please visit the website (School admission appeals | Milton Keynes City Council (

The timetable for organising and hearing admissions appeals can also be found through this link.

Parents and carers should be aware that for admission to the school from September 2023, the number of reception places available at the school has reduced from 45 to 30.  This reduction follows the school’s request to the Office of the Schools Adjudicator (OSA) to vary the 2023 published admission arrangements for Germander Park School, due to falling birth rates within the school’s catchment area.  You can view the decision of the OSA here.