We are very proud of our Southwood School colours and we require all children to wear them. All uniform and equipment must be clearly named.
Our dress code is:
- White polo shirt
- Green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses (or green and white gingham dresses in the summer).
For PE our kit is:
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Tracksuit trousers for outdoor games during winter
- Plimsolls or trainers (plain)
- Earrings must be removed or taped with child’s own tape.
School logo items can be purchased from our uniform supplier, Kedaph Schoolwear Ltd.
Tel – 01908 850554
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org